Friday, September 20, 2013

It's just hair!

That is what I had to tell myself for the past month in prep for finally cutting my hair short short like I have wanted to try for 3 years.  I kept making valid excuses of pictures, and weddings and more pictures but I finally just said, "It's just hair... just try it... It will grow back... It's just hair."   Andy was in support of it even though two friends were scared for me and told me not to do it.  

Sitting in the chair, I seriously had nervous butterflies like I hadn't had in a long time!     

But these first three days with it... I like it.  I was worried I wouldn't be able to do it like my hair stylist the night she cut it, but I've figured it out and it is easy and fast.  I definitely am no longer a "blond" and think I will put some lighter (and maybe some red??) highlights in it when I get it trimmed in probably just 3 weeks!  

I love how blunt my 5th graders are, especially the boys.  All the girls say they like it but a few boys said they liked it long, that it is like his Grandma's hair, but a couple guys said I look better and younger... Perfect.  So now it may be a mom haircut... but I'm thinking hot mama! 





No comments:

Post a Comment