Sunday, December 20, 2015

Toddler Photography

We first started letting Declan handle our little blue digital camera as a bribe for taking belly pictures of Firecracker (aka Evan).  And back then I was so cautious... it was our honeymoon camera we bought with  wedding money... don't drop it Declan!!

But now the joy (and countless moments) it has engaged him, it could drop and break tomorrow and  have been worth it... (plus our phones take better pics now!)

Of course most of the 600+ pics I have deleted look like this:

Although quite focused... I had probably 40 shots alone of feet in different outfits:)

And 20 of carpet

And 20 of Mr. Pointer




But here are some keepers:


Selfie 


Tent he made for Auntie B too!




I do love how many pics of Evan and me he has gotten as this activity is often used when I need to feed Evan and I have had enough Mickey Twice is Nice Christmas on Netflix!  


"Momma, I taking a pic of the picture room!"


He helped me make Evan laugh during "photo shoot" but had his camera too!

My fav! Though I don't think Croix was a fan as the flash was on!



No comments:

Post a Comment