Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Interview with Declan and Evan

I started this last year with Declan!   I thought this year would be more entertaining typing Dec's exact answers but he is in a "EVERYTHING ... ALL of THEM"... mood... so I had to pry more than I wanted too... but his thoughts on Evan's answers were entertaining and all pretty accurate!


I am this old:   2                      EVAN:  Idk..   (Almost 6 months)

The best show on TV is:  Einsteins and all the shows   (Daniel the Tiger, Paw Patrol and YouTube Tayo are his real favorites)   EVAN:  Signing Time  

My favorite thing about school is:  All the parts...  Jumpolene  EVAN:  Watching kids

The thing I'm best at is: Jumpelene     EVAN: Pushing Up

If I could change my name it would be:  Declan   EVAN: Sausage (we are eating breakfast right now...)  or Ducka Ducka (What Andy calls Dec sometimes)  

My favorite color is: All the colors!!  Yellow  (probably just his favorite fruit but he says it the most)   EVAN:  Blue

My favorite toy is: Fishing Game    EVAN:  His Toys... His book

When I grow up I want to be:  Fisherman    EVAN:  Daddy

I like to take these to bed with me at night: Book, Bubbles ( He is sleeping in two beds right now... an air mattress and sometimes his toddler bed... with a sleeping bag... )   EVAN:  All Declan's Toys

My favorite book is: The Rainbow Book   EVAN:  Flashlight books

My favorite movie is: Nemo             EVAN: Nemo

My favorite season of the year is:  Winter making snowmen    EVAN: Summer

A food I really like is: ham, treats, sausage  EVAN: Mommy's boobies

My favorite animal is: All of them... zoo in our house... giraffe  EVAN: Croix

My favorite sport is: All of them...  wrestling  EVAN: Racquetball

My best friend is:  You are (mommy) and then when I said someone not in our house or family he listed Adam, Eli, iZ, Sarah and David   EVAN:  Other babies



My favorite holiday is: In the Pools (after listing a few and explaining times with family)   EVAN:  Birthday


My favorite thing I did this year: Played a lot!!   EVAN: Watch Signing Time





No comments:

Post a Comment