Thursday, October 22, 2015

Words

The way Declan says these words or nicknames makes me smile everytime and I just don't want to forget them.  I don't want to correct him as he will say them "right" soon enough. See if you can guess what the real word is!

Heymock

Nocchio

Bunder

Bizzy

Peeyou (this is not about something stinky!)

And a couple easy ones:

Get my "tool" Mommy!  (S's are hard and he loves to cook!)

Jumpoline

He also has been making up his own words talking to Evan in "Baby".  Makes me crack up so that's totally encouraging him!

WARNING, if he asks you to read a Clifford book in Spanish or to tell you about Goldilocks, just get Grandma Connie on the phone!  He loves to read every book 2 or 3 times in a row right now and read some of the "words!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment