Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dear Evan, You're 3 Months Old Today!!




My Dear Evan!

Every single day I thank God for you and for these moments with you.  I am so lucky to get to stay home with you for a few extra months and stare at your face, get you smiling and giggling!  You make diaper changes the best, pretty much laughing all the time.  And your biggest smiles and belly laughs happen in the bath with your big brother Declan.  He loves having you as a friend in the bath and tells you about all his toys, his snake Grandma Sue hates and will keep you warm pouring water on you! 




You are getting crazy wiggly and strong!  Pretty much afraid to leave you on a couch/bed anymore... you will roll over anytime you don't want tummy time and you are kicking your way out of my master swaddles and scooting all the way across your crib!   You have found your hand and chew it thru your blanket or get it out.  I kept trying to get you to like a pacifier but to no avail, your hand is your choice and that's nice for us not always keeping a pacifier on hand.  Just can't exactly take that away some day easy but you don't do it all the time.. just falling asleep or waking up!




Two of my favorite pics of you...  Golden Hour with Sarah's fancy camera! 
And Driving with Daddy!  




Life was crazy when you turned 2 months with me working, our house on the markets and getting close to moving to Oakdale, so I decided you'd get a 3 month letter.  But your two month Dr. stats were:


Weight: 12.5 lbs  50%
Length:  23.5"     50%
Head:   16.25"    85%

 You are becoming Mr. Social and love to be near one of us wherever you are. You don't cry or get mad, but you just start talking so loud and cute until one of us pays attention to you and then you are irresistible and impossible to leave!  You have recently been smiling at Croix boy lots too and love when we have you pet him. You laugh at his kisses but I'm not a fan! 



 Ahh... Double down nap time...Thank you boys for this gift every day this week! 



Declan and you are sharing your Mario room and he just loves having a bunk mate.  He always asks and looks for you first when he wakes up.  He definitely isn't quiet when you are sleeping but doesn't seem to phase you and vica versa.  You have been a good sleeper sleeping thru the night for a few weeks!  Though the last three nights you have liked saying hello to me at 230 am... I'm hoping tonight you want to wait til 5 or 530 again :)  


My sweet little man, I love you for all that you are, and all that you're yet to be!

Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment