Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Letter 2014

The month got away from me more than normal... and I could've made time for mailing cards and letters... but I just didn't and I have a few excuses, but the main one is:

Next Christmas, our stocking holders will be full with stockings. 


We'll need another string of lights.


Evictions will occur.




So hopefully Declan will still be kissing our new little Firecracker to arrive after the 4th of July!
 (July 8th if I get my first choice since Declan's is June 8th!)



We wanted to tell our families in person on Christmas Eve so I wanted this "letter" to reach you all as quickly as possible after! Declan opened up his "Big Brother" book two times to share our news with the families! Grandma Connie "knew it" she said! Click for the video here!  And Grandma Sue said, "Awesome"  (But I think she had a inkling too!) Click for Grandma Sue's reaction!



If you don't usually read the blog, the highlights of our year include seeing Declan turn one and grow into one smart, little boy! I entered my 30's with little fear and lots of fun.  Our travels are always enjoyable and started with a double family trip to Myrtle Beach.  During the summer, we enjoyed 4th of July at my cabin and then a cruise around Mexico (first trip without Declan!)  This fall, after some time in the airport, we made it to Chicago for a great wedding!  

We know how fast life has gone with one little man and it is only going to pick up in pace!  I have high hopes to keep up with this blog throughout the year, so if you want the long versions of our adventures you can enter your email to receive notifications when I actually blog.  We will get back to traditional mail cards next year as we love getting every one of yours the good ole' fashion way!  





MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL FROM OUR FAMILY TO YOURS!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment