Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 Interview with Declan

I saw this on facebook and thought it would be cute to do every year!  This year was a lot more our answers based on Declan's likes and adapted from what Declan asks for and says the most, but it will be fun to see how he answers in future years!


I am this old: 1   (Almost 19 months)

The best show on TV is:  Baby Baby Baby Time     (Any and all Signing Time)

My favorite thing about school is:  Otto   (He says his name at least 5 times a day...)

The thing I'm best at is:  Getting Mommy to carry me  "Up peas"  "Uppy"

If I could change my name it would be:  Otto

My favorite color is: Orange   (probably just his favorite fruit but he says it the most)

My favorite toy is: Farm animals/farm animal sound pull and hear toy

When I grow up I want to be:  Up Peas  in the SKY

I like to take these to bed with me at night:  Two Blankies, Pillow, Elephant light at Grandma Connies and Pooh & Tiger at our house.

My favorite book is:  Knuffy Bunny or Hippo Excuse Me

My favorite movie is: Cars

My favorite season of the year is:  Summer-- Momma was home!

A food I really like is: Olives, Pizza, Hot Dogs, Carrots, all Fruit

My favorite animal is: Puppies and Horses

My favorite sport is: Balls

My best friend is:  Otto

My favorite holiday is: Christmas

My favorite thing I did this year: Go to Myrtle Beach with all my Grandpas and Grandmas and Uncles and Aunt!


No comments:

Post a Comment