Monday, January 6, 2014

PJ DAYS!!

I think it was this funny YouTube video sensation Christmas Jammies "card" that had "inspired" me.  (And by inspired I mean made me ok justifying not showering and staying in my PJ's all day on Christmas...)





And all the cute Christmas Jammies Declan got... so..

Christmas Day= PJ DAY!

New Year's Day= PJ DAY!

Saturday= PJ DAY!

Monday Governor-Called-off-School-for-Cold= PJ DAY!

hmmm.. This could be a dangerous trend I am getting into.  But really I think it is for the better because:

  • It is way more comfortable getting down on the floor playing with Declan than jeans/work dress clothes.
  • Makes me creative making meals and cleaning out the freezer/fridge/pantry with food we should use instead of running out for what we are craving at the store or fast food.
  • I feel less guilty relaxing and reading than if I was dressed and should be cleaning or doing projects.  (However, I did get my photo collage wall done Saturday and Christmas decorations are coming down today... I actually did less housework Sunday when I was showered/dress, but football will do that to you...)


But truly, back to full work weeks and reality is here tomorrow, but maybe, just maybe I should dedicate and schedule 1 day a month (maybe two days a month??) as PJ Day in the Thrall House!  For guilt free, play-filled, books and blankets, shower-less days!  



No comments:

Post a Comment