Sunday, January 26, 2014

Celebrating the Lakes... the frozen, frigid, freakin' cold lakes

Trust me... I am not "celebrating" this weather.  I usually defend Minnesota and snow and variety in seasons to my desert loving husband, but this year, I am tiring of the "cold days" off of school... Feel like I can't get a normal week in with my students!  But I am just trying to stay positive and do treasure the extra days with Declan and his different stages that are flying by!

Cold aside,  it was fun to just be in a 80 degree fish house, eating already caught fish (because we caught none :( ) , and laughing with family and friends we don't see enough!

 Getting rested before the action!

    HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!!     

          I READY TO BRAVE THE COLD!

 Declan loves dogs and this little Rusty is his newest paw buddy!





No comments:

Post a Comment