Monday, January 27, 2014

Crazy Things we do to make Declan Laugh!

I said today, "Wow, we may have been weird before Declan, but we are WEIRD now."

And I said this because of what I just spend 10 minutes doing to make Declan laugh.  I was chasing Declan (and Andy) around with my Vikings Santa hat, shaking my head so the poof ball would almost get him (and get him).  He was laughing hysterically and we just made laps around the house.

So that got me thinking, what else have we done to get Declan laughing?

1) Snapped a belt
2) Waved towels in his face saying Whoosh
3) Played peek-a-boo
4) Stuck my tongue out and wiggled it a whole bunch for over 15 minutes
5) Played tug-o-war with Croix forever
6) Blew raspberries
7) Chewed on his toes or whatever toy he is also chewing on.
8) Say any nonsense onomatopoeia word
9) Danced with Croix or just tapped/galloped/danced all around him
10) And of course the santa hat poof ball!


I know it will continue... and I am so ready for that!

(I didn 't realize I never hit publish on this blog back when it was written in December.  But it still continues and many of those same things still work!  He still belly laughs often, and my favorite now is when we find him laughing at his own toys.  Plus he is jabbering like crazy in the last week!)

On Feb 10th... Watching Dad give dogs Pepperoni!

No comments:

Post a Comment