Sunday, May 26, 2013

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO MEET YOU BABY!!!

That's all... but everyone 38.5 week pregnant person feels this but I just want to SHOUT IT!  And I am itchy all over belly and legs from some allergy and hives pregnancy related, and HOPING it goes away fast after labor.

Also, I'm convinced no wives tales work for starting labor... I've tried them all... like dozens of times the last three days....

Last weekend leading up to this sitting around the house, cool, overcast memorial weekend I kept busier outside of Hutch and that was the key to not thinking about it so much.  I got to hang out with a few coworkers watch our other coworker playing MN Vixen Women's Football, sleep at my sister's and had to the Rosenthal's duo graduation party!

The HLWW Vixen fans... and that stain on my shirt happens daily... 
I seriously drop food on my belly everyday... 



DULCE #66!!! 


But this weekend I am keeping busy in the house and getting things done but every time think, "Nice, that's done, now baby can come."
Grocery shopping done... now baby can come
Bike ride with dogs done... now baby can come
House cleaned... now baby can come
Grading done....now baby can come
Laundry done... now baby can come
This blog is done... now baby can come...


 35 weeks
 37 weeks
38 weeks
39 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment