Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Golfing til the end!

Though some people debate (aahhhemm.. my husband...)  if this past mother's day is really my first mother's day, but regardless of their viewpoint, I didn't care and had a wonderful relaxing weekend.  My mother in law sent me a great package with Andy's blanket made by his Grandma, tooth box for the tooth fairy, picture of him and his favorite stuffed toy Woof!

I did get a pedicure Saturday since bending is not easy anymore.  Students pick up everything for me when I drop stuff (which is a lot).  My golf partners and girls I coach pick up my ball from the hole (that extra 4 inches is TOUGH!).  So pedicure was a much more necessary treat this weekend.  Saturday night we had a fun night out with the Schwedlers.  It was tough to schedule (we've been attempting since January...) with Dave and Andy on the same crew and different shifts and different weekends but we finally got a date in.  We had dinner at Zella's with drinks and desserts before and after at our house.

But my favorite part of my mother's day was just golfing with my husband in the perfect spring weather we are finally having!  Andy had been getting lots of golf in during mornings or afternoons around his shifts and though I'm coaching it, we have had so many meets to make up with our crappy April,  I have got to play a lot less this spring than usual.  I'm in the 3M league and thankful it is 9 holes w/ a cart after a day of working/practice on Wednesdays, but walking 9 is tiring.  18 may even be rough in a cart, but I haven't tried that yet...  But I don't care and will fight through it because I'm golfing til the end!


Almost full term... 36.5 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment