Monday, April 22, 2013

HAPPY THOUGHTS... HAPPY THOUGHTS....

Tears actually formed in my eyes this morning listening to Dave Dahl talk about this 3rd April blizzard we are supposed to be having tonight... I was blindsided... I hadn't heard about it and was so awake and grateful to see sun and dirt fields and grass and think we'd be on the course by Friday!  For once though, it doesn't look like it'll be 5-9 inches as it is too wet and at least nothing is sticking.  I told Andy we are not snow blowing even if 9 inches and we'll just let it melt by Thurs and Friday when the 60's are NEAR!!! So to prevent more tears this evening with my hubby away on afternoon shifts, I only allowed HAPPY THOUGHTS!

So HAPPY THOUGHTS = SUMMER THOUGHTS!
Last Summer = CRUISE!!
This Summer = JUNEBUG!! 

I was picture obsessed tonight.  I finished and finally ordered our European Cruise Shutterfly book. That made me happy.  Take a peek if you'd like to feel warm:  http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=1CasnLNo0ZOLg

We got our maternity pics done yesterday and it was a lot of fun.  The half I've seen so far look great.  One of Andy's coworkers did them for us and  I'll put link and password on blog when they are all up.  That made me happy.

Then I sat and read in baby's room, now almost fully ready minus boy/girl name and the castle level end quote and Princess Peach emblems if baby is a girl.  Andy did a great job with our nursery and I'm so glad he had that project, like he had our honeymoon when we got married.  That all made me happy.  



I have too much to be thankful for and happy about... This snow can keep trying to get me down but I WON'T LET IT!!  (too much at least... no more tears at least...)

No comments:

Post a Comment