Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Break Happenings

Though it seems like we did a lot over my mini-spring Easter break, it was still the right amount of accomplishing tasks, fun with friends/family and relaxing with Andy and our animals.   We will be on the go go and busy busy all of April so this weekend was perfect!

Timmy and Tim made a trip to Hutch for Timmy to take the 900 hour temp test for 3M!  We will probably have a roomy when Junebug arrives for a couple months, but he'll be signing a strict roommate agreement to change every dirty diaper, babysit at our beck and call and complete all yard work and dinner making... well maybe not quite ALL that, but I am excited for him to be in the Hutch to get to know his nephew/niece well!  I did put the boys to work and they put the crib together we picked up the weekend before in Omaha.  The nursery furniture is in place!  Final decor to be added after we know if baby's a boy or girl!









The Thrall boys all came to my  coworkers bonding event on Tuesday of funky bowling at an alley in Buffalo, MN.  It was truly face-and-gut-painfilled evening from laughing so much.  We had fun taking pics of Tim sprawled out on the floor ("Bowl Lying Down") and telling Sue he fell and was injured.  She caught on once the pics of Timmy and me laying sideways made their way to her.  Bowling through all teammates legs was definitely the most frightening... but trusting!



The next night, we got to meet one of Hutchinson's newest members and Junebug's possible first boyfriend or best guy bud, Cameron Rettmann.  EVERYTIME I hold a newborn, I seriously forget how light they are and of course the amazement that I have one of those inside of me is mind-boggling and a true God miracle! 


 Easter Sunday was spent at my Uncle Craig and Aunt Mary Jo's home.  On Saturday, I wanted to make these colorful sugar cookie cups for mini-cheesecakes.. I saw a pic or two and recipe on Facebook awhile back that baked them upside down on mini-muffin pans.... of course I couldn't find it again, so thought I'd experiment as I went.  Well... a few lego pieces later, I quit, turned the pan over and made a sugar cookie bottom layer... but the "cups" did not succeed...  I knew I would be "competing" with some fabulous cooking and baking... Isn't the bunny..  I mean shit-zu... I mean the Lamb Cake the cutest??!!


                                                 




Purkat Cousins!! Love them and we hadn't been all together since Jen and Corey's wedding so we very much enjoyed our day! Looking forward to the 4th of July with most everyone and hopefully our California cousins can make it up too!  






No comments:

Post a Comment