Saturday, June 11, 2016

If my toddler had social media...

Round 2 (or 3??) of some Declan photography!

" I love Grandma Sue and Grandpa!  Get to see these two this weekend. "  #arewethereyet?

"Reading my book!  How dare she?"

"Cousin Addy over to visit" #imissher #wheresherdaycareagain?   (I toured her daycare this week for prep and ideas and Declan has been asking me all about her daycare!)


"MMMM.. my breakfast" #ormaybeitwasdaddys


Selfie #prepformyfuturesnapaccount #learnedfromthebestauntie


"I love leapfrog"  #obsessedwithletters #letterfactory  #wherestheremote?    (There were over 50 photos of this show!)




"Momma and my bro" #lovethemwhentheyarenttakingmytoysaway 

(Excited to find these two pics! Just told Andy today getting ready for printing pics there weren't many of Evan and me except bad self taken ones!) 
"When is Grandma Connie gonna babysit me again?"  #imissher  #whydidntshesleepover  #imissher


"Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?"  #ilovethissong  (#MOMDESPISESTHISSONG)

No comments:

Post a Comment