Friday, June 10, 2016

Dearest Declan, You're 3 Years Old!



Dearest Declan,

You have a new favorite number!!!  "Can I throw 3 pepperonis to Croix?"  "Three more carrots please"  and of course, "I WILL DO IT MYSELF!" (three more times)  And you are one loved and lucky guy with 3 birthday celebrations this year.  We had fun in Chisago for family dinner at the new Pizza Pub!  You get to go the the Dell's with Daddy and your grandparents and uncles!  Then a little combined party with Evan!  

But I look at "time" and as always don't know how we got here so fast!  You are such a fun little guy to be around and I love our conversations, cuddles at night, telling you Nalced stories!
(Though I can't say I am a fan of you sneaking in our bed at some point last night and kicking me wide awake since 3 am!)

Auntie B is done being your rockstar nanny and after you get back from the Dell's, Mommy's daycare will be open!  I know it will be an adjustment the most on you to share me, our spaces and toys but you also keep talking about our new friends and I know you will be so excited to have playmates.  (I can say I am  fan of that!!) 

You love life, quality time with anyone, learning, Evan, dog park walks, cooking, rollercoaster bike rides, parks (especially Castle Elementary!), reading, golfing, bowling, painting your nails, pretty much the whole world as every 3 year should!

Happy Birthday buddy!

I love you through and through,
Mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment