Thursday, May 7, 2015

Firecracker vs "Junebug" Belly Pics

So my friend sent me a cute text early on to get belly pics this time around with Declan's help.  Anything I tried to do with Junebug/Declan, I want to try and do with Firecracker but thought this would be a cute way to do it! Our attempt is turning into a bit of a "Pinterest fail" but it is hilarous and fun memories at the same time!   Any adventure with a toddler is fun!  Enjoy comparing!  


15 Weeks!  Popped A LOT earlier with Firecracker!  That is for sure!! 



20 Weeks!





25 Weeks! 
Bribery with Easter eggs didn't work to get him to hold sign again... fitting his is wearing his Mr. Independent shirt!  But belly is about leveling off! 




30 Weeks! 
 Declan is starting to let out his true feelings about becoming a big brother!  But really he just wanted to take pictures with the camera!  Luckily, 10 minutes later he was tickling & telling Firecracker to kick him & to "listen to me!". He has felt a few good kicks & giggles at them!  Love it! 





35 Weeks! 
Declan was happy to help with sign this week... for a second and then he wanted to play with magnets :)  But I definitely feel I have majorly popped and dropped and hoping the next few weeks are just barely noticeably/much more!  Nesting has started and working harder than if I was teaching to get my house in order... But still happy to have last few weeks "off" and take a nap if needed/rest back when I over do it! 






                              







  39 Weeks!   In just over 1 day we'll meet Firecracker!  
           


No comments:

Post a Comment