Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Away

Last year I went with Andy to his Elks bowling tournament and just watched... and thought the whole time about my 8 month old I was leaving behind overnight with grandma!

This year I went with and bowled, and though I missed my boy, I was able to relax much better!  I enjoyed bowling and was happy I did okay since I have barely bowled this year.  Technically with handicap I beat Andy and that is all that matters to me, right!?!

Sleeping in (from the animals...not even Declan!) was glorious, half hour showers and reading a book in a weekend was a treat!

We had an amazing dessert too from Ground Round... Deep fried Oreos with Ice cream... They were delicious!!

But coming home to a spinning, giddy, well cared for Declan, and a super clean house/table sealed/closet organized from my Mom and sister was a major bonus.  Thank you Mom and Britt!

No comments:

Post a Comment