Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dear Firecracker... You're 20 Weeks Old Today!



Dear Firecracker... You are half way done growing in my belly!!!

Your big brother Declan has been helping me take your "first pics" of you!  And though he almost looks ticked off in the pictures, he really is happy to do it... just his "Cheese" face is so serious!


15 Weeks




20 Weeks


And you made me look like you were growing way faster than he did, but really Declan is the one to blame, not you!  Second pregnancy's just show sooner and I feel like I have barely changed since 15 weeks but you sure are growing lots!

And Grandma Connie's Ultrasound school friend Kelly helped take pictures of you IN my belly!  You were being a little Firecracker today and moving all over.. You flipped back and forth three different times and    I love this little video as you look ready to "stand up"!







This is truly when I feel closest to God is seeing the miracle of you growing in me.  I admit and apologize I haven't been as consumed with this pregnancy as I was with your brother's, but I am so grateful everyday for the joy and fun I know you are going to bring us.  We have fun telling you goodnight and Declan kisses my belly as I say a prayer for your future with us!


We had fun telling your Grandparents and Aunt and Uncles over Christmas Time and can't believe you'll be here in just over 4 months!!  You'll hopefully love that you get fireworks around your birthday every year! We are planning July 8th as due date for the c-section because then Declan gets June 8th and you get July 8th!    Even though you have taken it pretty easy on me so far with no big kicks to the ribs/booms yet, I just have a feeling you'll be a little Firecracker!  (Which we discovered today the placenta is on my belly so that is why I haven't felt you as much.)


We are excited to be surprised if you are a boy or a girl!  I truly have no inkling either way, and even if I did I was wrong with your brother.  But this pregnancy has been a bit different so maybe you are a girl??   And your father and I can't agree on a boy's name at all yet, so it'd be easier if you were a girl!   Either way,  we are so excited to meet you and see how Declan handles his jealousy!!

Love you forever and always,

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment