Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas "Card" 2016




Dear Family & Friends,

I really truly enjoy getting all of your family photos and cards, saving them in our Christmas boxes until next year and seeing all the changes in a year!  I apologize but cards just didn't happen this year however we still wish everyone the happiest of holidays!  

Our 2016 didn't quite rival 2015 in changes for the whole family, but it was a fun year!  After wrapping up my tenure at HLWW teaching, in June I opened my home childcare and that has been a wonderful adventure.  I'm staying connected with adults as an online wellness coach, and have discovered I actually enjoy working out and having my "me-time" at 5 am!  

We enjoyed trips to California over Easter, and Andy as traveled overseas twice for work.  France first, and then I was lucky to join him for the start of his England work trip!  We did London for 3 days and then Clithroe in Northern England!  We didn't get any UK golf in November though! We did a couples league at Como Golf Course but definitely golfed the fewest founds ever in the last 10 years! 

But we forgive our sons for that... Evan and Declan make everyday so joyful and we just love seeing them become best friend brothers in battles and in hugs!  Declan is definitely "three and a half" and Evan is almost 18 months!  Andy, Declan and Croix enjoy Pokemon catching walks while Evan is beginning to love cooking with me. He is obsessed with brooms and vacuums, cars and trucks, and we try and decipher his new words every day!  

Have a Blessed Holiday!

Love, The Thrall's


PS... We visited Santa yesterday... He may look familiar to you ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment