Thursday, October 27, 2016

Shaking up my lunch!

Or blending it sometimes too!

My new career has no guarenteed breaks... Somedays I get a "break" for 1.5 hours (aka cleaning and prepping) sometimes none, sometimes a perfect 30 minutes and I'm a ready and recharged provider... especially with my afternoon "Chocolate Malt" or "Iced Coffee" fix!




A lunch where I can sit for 30 minutes and eat slow is not in my job description. And I wouldn't want it any other way.  But I needed to start taking care of eating better as I was either HANGRY or would stuff my face fast and overeat and feel it in 10 minutes.  I had never been a believer in drinking meals but instead thought we only needed to eat real whole foods.



I had committed to doing Shakeology for 2 months during my PiYo program.  Now I can't imagine not doing it.  It is my favorite meal of the day and I have felt all the benefits of it. I have now spent over 3 hours online researching different cheaper plant protein based shakes and have taste tested 3 of them, but Shakeology has been my favorite and the ingredient list is just better!

Image result for shakeology cost expensive memes

But as my coach and friend said, you have to enjoy it yourself and believe in it to want to share about it.  And I wish I had just saved my time and trusted her, but she is right... you have to try it and believe it yourself.

There is more info you can watch this and start your own research.  Or just try the 30 day money back guarantee.  If you know me, I'm "cheap", a couponer, etc and I totally intended to get my $ back if I didn't like it or feel like it helped my health.  But I believe it was 50% of the gamechanger in the last 12 lbs I lost.  (The other 50% for me was accountability & community with my daily morning workouts and watching portion sizes of my carbs especially!)   If you want to look into Challenge Packs, the best deal and way to try Shakeology and still get an awesome workout program, look around here and contact me!  I am looking for a few family and friends for my New Year, New Habits, New You challenge group!!

  And yes it can seem expensive, I will blog more about that later, but the short and blunt version is it is all in where our priorities lay and what you are willing to sacrifice.  We intentionally eat out less each month and with planning meals and not commuting I don't stop for the fast food, coffees etc so we made a little wiggle room in our budget.  And personally, I would rather pay to be healthy now than pay to fix my health later!   Or seriously, ask your spouse, mom, dad, whomever for a Challenge Pack for a Christmas present... Who needs more things to take care of?  Experiences all the way!



Image result for shakeology cost expensive memes

No comments:

Post a Comment