Sunday, July 31, 2016

My Birthday Buddy and some other presents!

I was so excited to get the best news on my birthday that my college roommate and maid of honor had her sweet baby boy in the morning hours!  He had been making her wait but  I got to meet him today and just loved his 11 day old snuggles!  He is one lucky guy with amazing parents and family!



Target's Simply Balanced Cucumber Mint is back!  Another Happy Birthday to me!  Our La Croix stock needs to watch out...  I thought this one was gone forever and a few tears may have been shed, but on my birthday I saw it was back... in 12 packs for the same price as La Croix!



 I hadn't stepped on a scale since daycare opened, but I did on my birthday... and I was at my goal weight!  My sister showed me the wonderful world of Plato's Closet on my mom's birthday and I got 14 pieces of clothing for 70$.  I will never buy "new clothes" again. (Though 2 items had store tags still on them!)


I have needed new running shoes and great shoes for daycare that I won't go used on those... I was sold  mostly over my favorite colors and they almost have my name on them.. but for real my feet, knees and back make me feel like I'm in my 20's still!   I really don't have an excuse to not do the Mankato Half!?!  It's on Ashley and Carol!  


All in all, 32 is going to be a good year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment