Monday, April 18, 2016

Growing up before my eyes

Written March 20th... 

I know there will be many more moments where my boys will be older in an instance, and this last weekend was one of them!.

Declan played by himself... all the time
Declan asked to go to his friend's house across the street (he may have wanted the lawnmower at first, but then kept asking if his friend was awake from nap)
Declan is napping and sleeping thru the night in underwear!
Declan played with his brother and was so kind and courteous to him all weekend

And Evan... don't even get me started on my baby...
Evan claps at all music and laughter
He stands ALL.THE.TIME!  I don't like it and would like him to only crawl til he is 18 months!!
He is one happy baby and can focus on a toy or object for longer than his brother

No comments:

Post a Comment