Monday, June 8, 2015

Birthday Weekend and Party Pics!


You know it's love when I spent 20 minutes putting a train set together after Dec went to bed... I hope it doesn't tumble down like he does my other towers!  But he played so nicely on the mini version right before bed so I have hope he'll be gently!  

  I teared up putting my 2 year old asleep!  Can't believe it's here! 



Did one more cupcake/candle with Grandpa Tim & Grandma Sue via Skype because the wind at park wouldn't keep candle lit!



Dec loved his erasable Sesame Activity Book from Grandma Connie & Papa!  And we played with new Playdoh toys from Auntie B for over half an hour when he got up from nap!  





Murray, Grouch, Cookie Monster, Elmo and Big Bird plates












 Family fun Sat. night at Squeaky's for dinner and then Dec wanted to bowl and play hockey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment