Sunday, March 29, 2015

Maroon 5 & Pool Day Getaway




It was a great Monday night getting to spend it with my two crushes... Andy and Adam Levine!  Andy had bought me tickets for Christmas and the day was finally here!  The concert was perfect... He was very solid live and every song I wanted to see they did! 

We debated just getting a sitter in Hutch but knew we are both too old now to stay awake to drive back that late...  so we decided to take vacation days Tuesday and have Declan at a hotel with Auntie Britta!


The original community center waterpark we were going to go to ended up not having open swim in the kid area on Tuesday's so we just stayed and played in the hotel pool.  Declan loved the hot (warm) tub and just waking around chasing us on the benches.  He only crossed the blue line once for one little fall in!  




We then spent some time at the Midtown Global Market near Auntie Britta's house and Declan loved looking at all the neat stores, playing in the toy area and drinking my Kombucha!  He is getting good at the idea of taking turns...when he wants :) ... my turn... mommy's turn... my turn... 

Here is a short video of "his turn" (like his 5th turn and the expression only got better everytime probably due to our laughter)  drinking sour blackberry lemon Kombucha .. "I Like It!"





No comments:

Post a Comment