Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Belly Dancer plus... Gene Machine Results!



Church was a ton of fun this morning as Junebug was dancing, pounding, kicking and moving nonstop during the service. My belly had waves going back and forth!  It is so fun to literally be able to see the movements now!!  Truly God's miracle!   I understand why my doctor mentioned a couple weeks back that women miss the safety of baby in the belly and belly feelings!  I thought that seemed weird then because you'd have baby out and right there with you but I think I understand it a little more now.  We have entered our final trimester and I can't wait to meet our tiny one!

Even though we don't know the gender of the baby, I've always wanted a boy first a bit more and Andy's wanted a girl.  Though just silly feelings, old wives tales, and a couple dreams I do feel like baby is a girl.  Andy and I both said yesterday we'd almost feel let down if "my feelings" are wrong and it is a boy because our hearts are thinking girl... But of course, we don't really know and could be wrong... and of course, once Junebug is here we know any "wishes/dreams" we had won't matter one bit!

Well, enough sappiness.... For Andy's birthday a couple years ago we went to Dave and Busters with a group of friends and used some of our game arcade points in a Gene Machine photo booth... Here is just a bit of what our future boy or girl could look like!! Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment