Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Last year I apparently had more time to blog, be creative with things and decorations were up and ready when we got home from my mom's.  It was fun to reread my 30 days of thankfulness blog and I am still thankful for all that!

Thanksgiving this year had some moments of stress and tears (from me too..) with Declan being sick, but overall, I was thankful he was sick over break because Andy or I would have missed work last week and it was great for Grandma to help give us relief with her cuddles and playing with him when I just wanted to eat without my sick boy on our lap.

We did have fun playing games, sledding, clay pigeon "hunting"  (I suck... truly I suck and I hate to be bad at things but I only got worse the more I tried so I may just accept guns and aiming are something I suck at!!)





 Sick sleeping boy!  

 MMMM! 
 This is how Lance shoots!  And he hit 4/5...   
I hit about 5/30... 

No comments:

Post a Comment