Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bubbles, Cloggers, and TRACTORS!!

So because my jury duty interrupted my first planned trip to Chisago this summer, I was excited to find out I could go over the Almelund Thrashing Days!  Though I grew up in Chisago, this was the first time I ever attended this.  My aunt and uncle had a farm, but I was always more into the animals then that tractors.  Well, Declan is now equally entranced with animals and tractors now.  

Where were weren't at the flea market, looking at animals, playing at the playground or watching tractor pulls, we had a great time seeing family and playing with BUBBLES!


Declan loves BUBBLES!!  


Declan enjoyed the cloggers!  I enjoyed remembering my few years of being a clogger!  Fun to see Rob again and my third grade teacher dancing!  


Though we stayed overnight in Chisago at my mom's house, Declan napped well in the tents!


Declan got to meet and play with his 2nd/3rd/maybe once removed... who knows... HIS COUSINS!  Mason and Grayson!


And his favorite part was the TRACTORS.   He could've watched them all day!





We ended the trip with a visit to Aunt Judy where my musical man played the piano! He loved it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment